Friday, September 10, 2010

When are we moving...

I live in West Texas. Did you know that? But, not for too much longer.

Our plan is to live in the Austin/San Antonio area before Allison starts Kindergarten next year. Not only do we have family and friends there.. but we really love that part of Texas. The Hill Country is beautiful and there are beyond a million things to do.. And while I am from Connecticut, living in North Carolina and Texas these last 14 years of my life, has made me a warm (ok.. HOT) weather girl. Yes, I am destined to live my life in Texas. We will be getting the moving ball rolling before too long, find a Realtor, stage the home, etc. I also found a website that can help sort out local moving companies.

In other news, we are heading to North Carolina in a few weeks. Another trip east, we are starting to know from the middle of the country - east, like the back of our hand, although how well do you really know the back of your hand??.. Anyway, I would love to go west next!! We really want to travel to California..Ah, and here is a link to movers in California! I would love to see San Fransisco.. Ah, and here is a link for San Francisco movers!

I have yet to see the Pacific Ocean..I must get to it!

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'm moving to North Carolina next week. You must be passing through to visit me! Awwww....how sweet is that?!

Seriously, I hope we do get the chance to meet some day! You're such a doll!

BeadedTail said...

Hope everything works out for your move! We visited the Austin/San Antonio area last year when we were supposed to move there. It's nice but I'm not a HOT weather girl! I do hope you get to travel west and see the Pacific Ocean! If you make it to San Francisco and have time, be sure to drive up 101 into Oregon - it's gorgeous! Have a safe trip to NC!

Duni said...

You're moving?! Wow. The best of luck with that!
We have something in common: I'd love to visit San Francisco too, hopefully in this lifetime :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, big deal! But, if you know it's where you want to be, go for it! I feel the same way about CA. I've never been and was thinking about visiting San Diego for our vacation this year. Would be cool!

Lucky said...

um, PLEASE come visit San Francisco!! :) xo