Friday, November 19, 2010

Annual Family Picture



We take our family picture in November every year. Yes, we take family pictures throughout the year as well, but I like to take a picture around the same time every November, specifically to replace an 8x10 family picture frame I have.. When I put the new picture in, I like to lay out all of the previous years and see how much we have grown/changed... ah, I am a sentimental fool.

I am deciding between the above picture and a few others. I would like this one better if there wasn't a spot on my shirt.. I guess there was something on the camera lens. Maybe you wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't pointed it out, but every time I look at this picture, my eye immediately goes there and nowhere else.

Alright, back to the grind.
I am painting the girls room today.
joy.

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I definitely did not notice that spot, but just clone it out using a photo editing program and you'll be good to go!

Tammy said...

This is a very nice picture. I didn't notice the spot till you said something. Can't you just edit it out. I load my picture onto Picasa and you fix a spot like that in there with just a couple of clicks.

Alicia said...

Aw, love it! And I didn't notice the spot until you said something;)

Duni said...

Do you mean that SPOT near your left arm? Hahaha. Just kidding. I wouldn't even have seen it if you hadn't pointed it out!
I love your family photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hate it when you take a picture you love but there's some kind of stupid dot on it only you can see! Grrr...

BeadedTail said...

That is a lovely family photo! I agree with the others that a photo editing program will take that spot right out.