Friday, March 25, 2011

Clothes Shopping and Upcoming Kindergarten.

Now that we are back to living near a big city, I am overwhelmed with store choices. Having 2 little girls, who go through clothes quickly by way of getting them stained beyond all repair, or simply growing out of them, I would like to get a game plan together as to where the good places are to shop. Wow, that was a long run-on sentence, now, wasn't it? Anyway, I am also not opposed to online shopping. That is what I did mostly in West Texas because there was not much good shopping. And, really, nothing beats shopping in pj's and no make-up, and then having someone bring your order right to your door - Genius! Too bad I didn't invent internet shopping! Anyway, so I found this great shop for girls clothing, I am going to check it out.

So, Allie will be starting kindergarten in the fall. She is a tiny one. She can almost fit into 5t, although the pants in that size are still no good - can't stay on those tiny hips! I think that a wardrobe mix of 4t and 5t would be perfect. And I have to start budgeting now. Not only for clothing, but school supplies. I am sure everything will add up. I register Allison for kindergarten next week! I hope her immunization record comes in time, because I need that. If you recall, I was terribly sick with a terrible cold for a few weeks leading up to the move. Stopping by the Doctor's office to pick up immunization records was on my list, but something had to give, so that went. Now, I am at their mercy as to when they will mail it. I hope it gets to us in time! Otherwise, it won't be until June until I register her. No matter when I register her, the end result will be the same - my little girl will be starting kindergarten, and I really can't believe it!

No comments: