Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Cheap Seat

Now that we are settling in to living this new life in this new city, I am getting itchy to go somewhere. Perhaps some American Idols Tickets are what I am after. I have missed a couple of episodes here and there. But, I do have a few favorites already. Perhaps, I can drag my hubby and fight the teenage crowd. Well, not literally fight them, well, you know what I mean.

Perhaps some Dancing With the Stars Tickets are more in order. Although, truth be told, I watch that show even less than American Idol. I think I heard something about Wendy Williams being eliminated this week. I was sort of pulling for her. She gets annihilated in the Soup. Do you watch that show? I heart Joel McHale.

Ok, so maybe Dancing with the Stars is a no-go for me. How about some Cirque Du Soleil Tickets? Now, those are more up my alley. High-flying crazy acrobatics. Is it too late for me to train to become one of them? Yup. I am afraid that ship has sailed.

Maybe some Zac Brown Band Tickets would be the way to go. This is a country band if I am correct. Clearly, I do not get out much, but when I do, a toe-tapping good time is called for. Because if Kristin is out past 7:30pm on any given night, it is cause for celebration!

Well, then, maybe we should just kick it way up a notch - Britney Spears Tickets - oh my!
Give me, Give me more, give me more, give me, give me more.
Pure poetry. But Seriously, I won't lie, I have been known to shake what my Momma gave me to some Britney tunes. You really can't help it. They just move you.

Good Night.

1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

You do need to get out, don't you?