Monday, May 2, 2011

Etsy Finds!

We went to the Beach this weekend, where we spent one night camping. More about that later!
Seeing as how we were in the middle of nowhere, my phone remained off, and my access to the internet was nonexistent. So, imagine my surprise when I check my Etsy Stats last night and I find a bunch of new hearts and my views skyrocketed!

I was featured in Etsy Finds! My twitter buddy who has THIS SHOP on Etsy did some digging and found this out for me. I never would have known otherwise.

This feature has not amounted to a sale, obviously that would be wonderful. But, the fact that people like me even a little to go through the trouble of making me a favorite, is actually enough for me. It really makes me a happy little camper. (Get it? We just came back from camping!)

I will post again on Friday with pictures of our beach experience! We are leaving this afternoon to go stay at our house (that is not selling), so the girls can go to preschool! We will be sort of camping there too.. sleeping on an air mattress. Fun fun!




6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That's so great! Then when they have need for a gift or something, they'll come back!

BeadedTail said...

I saw your vase in the Etsy Finds email and was so excited for you! Congratulations!

Can't wait to hear more about your camping trip!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kristin!!! That's so wonderful- and the vase the picked is so gorgeous:) I hope you guys have fun camping out at your old house. I'm so sorry it's not selling- but now that the spring/ summer is here hopefully there will be more interest.

Duni said...

Wow!!! Congrats on being in the Etsy Finds! That's exciting and what a nice surprise to come home to!
Looking forward to seeing pics of your beach trip :)

Unknown said...

Your art is beautiful! It is a well deserved feature :)

Lenox Knits said...

Congrats! That is super exciting. I get those in my inbox but tend to delete them so I missed it. I'll have to go back and find it now. It's good to hear that Etsy can actually promote someone outside of their clique once in awhile.