Sunday, June 12, 2011

SeaWorld

It officially feels like summer here with our first visit to SeaWorld San Antonio last week. We have not been since 2 summers ago, but you can expect to find us spending lots of time there with our recent acquisition of season passes. They have a new area filled with water features for the kids to splash around in, and the girls loved it, they were soaking wet almost as soon as we got there!

Emily is so cute in her sunglasses!

And Allison officially graduated to big girl status, because she rode the huge water flume with me! I half expected her to change her mind in the line. But, Nope, she stuck it out..

..and loved it. She wanted to ride it again, again, and again.

I can still hear her happy squeals of delight.
May they forever ring clearly in my ears.

:)

9 comments:

BeadedTail said...

SeaWorld sounds like a lot of fun! Emily is a cutie in her sunglasses and Allison is a lot braver than I am! Glad you had a great time!

Duni said...

Glad you guys had so much fun there, Kristin!
I envy your sunny weather ;-)

Anonymous said...

Awh, how fun! Sounds like you all are having a great summer so far!

Alicia said...

Allison is braver than me! My kid would kill for season passes to something like that.

Tammy said...

I love SeaWorld what fun! It looks like your girls loved it too. We had summer weather last week then it turned cold on the weekend. Crazy weather we are having.

Unknown said...

That is SO fantastic. I love Sea World!! I'm so glad you guys get to go and enjoy that over and over again. :)

Unknown said...

Such a fun day and that slide is crazy. Emily is a movie star and Allison is a girl after my own heart. I love the water slides. Can't wait to see those sweet girls xoxo and you too of course.

Liz Mays said...

I can't believe she was so brave as to ride that with you! Awesome!!!

rkdsign88 said...

Yeahh summer!Looks fun fun fun!
Your daughters are so adorable :)