Monday, July 18, 2011

Feeling Loved

I was thrilled!!... to say the least.. that this vase made it to the front page on Etsy on Friday night. from about 8:30-9:30, central time. I was out watching a friends band play, and I kept refreshing the page on my phone, just wanting to look at it.. until it went away. ha ha!

And yesterday I found this vase in the Etsy blog.. You can go here to have a look.

I always appreciate views and hearts.. so I am going to try for that to keep me happy until the sales start rolling in... fingers crossed that they start rolling in, lol!
:)

6 comments:

PoetessWug said...

How wonderful!!! :-] And as I've been checking out your shop for a few days too, I'd say it probably won't be long before the sales 'do' come rolling in!...Congratulations beforehand!! :-)

Liz Mays said...

That's wonderful!!!! It deserves it, so cute!

Duni said...

Congratulations, Kristin!!!
I wish I had seen that front page with your striking vase on it! They change too quickly.
You will have lots of sales now :)))
aren't you glad you stocked up on vases?!

Unknown said...

YAY!!

Go Kristin, Go Kristin, It's yo' birthday...

*Abby does the cabbage patch dance*

Rose Clearfield said...

Congrats Kristin! You deserve it. I'm still waiting to hit the front page. One of these days...

Tammy said...

Your vases are just wonderful and I'm sure you will be selling lot's for the holiday. Your pictures are really nice too. They show off the vases perfect.