Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Vacation Time

A picture taken with my phone while laying in our hammock. I thought it was rather a vacation-ey picture suited well to telling you all that.. we are...

Off on vacation! California, here we come! We will be back on Monday, August 8th. We leave bright and early in the morning.

I tried really hard to visit my blog friends and give a personal visit to each of you.. but I just did not get around it. I just can not seem to schedule my time well.

I will make it up to you all when I get back, can't wait to catch up with everyone!

Maybe I will even be able to make a couple of posts while I am away! I sure will try!

Take care, everyone! Miss you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun! Relax! Enjoy time with your family!

We'll all be here when you get back. Hugs to you my friend, and bon voyage!! ♥

PoetessWug said...

Have a 'bang up, sunny' time in good old 'Cal-li-forn-I-Aye'!!! :-))

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Disney! Hope you've been having a wonderful summer so far:)