Monday, November 28, 2011

The Gray, White, and Yellow Striped Variety

Hi Everyone!
I was asked whether I was able to do more of the gray, white, and yellow striped design in various sized-vases. And I, in fact, already had them made. This design and color scheme are an obvious favorite of mine. They were at the Brick and Mortar store that I sell at, so I picked them up this morning.

The 2 on the right are the most similar in color and shape, the gray I used is called "dolphin gray", the vase on the left was painted in a slightly darker gray, called "Country gray".


These are the 2 same-gray vases. The vase on the left has an interesting octagonal shape and is a little larger than 8.5 inches tall. The slender vase on the right also has a unique shape, fluted and round, and it measures about 9 inches tall.


View from above.


Slender on its own:


Octagonal on its own:


Octagonal from above.


"Country Gray" on its own.


In other news, I found my Fluted Blue Vase in the Etsy Blog Get the Look Post, you can click HERE to be taken to the article. It was so very exciting!

And ---- I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and a wonderful weekend! We put our tree up yesterday... more on that later!

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I wish a magazine would pick you up as a gift idea. That would really pop things for you!

BeadedTail said...

I like that design on those vases and can see why it's a favorite of yours! Congrats on the Etsy Blog post!

Rose Clearfield said...

Fun shapes and color combination! Congrats on the article feature! We got our tree up over the weekend, too. :)

Duni said...

The grey and yellow look wonderful together! I wish you lots of sales at the store :)
Wow - congrats on getting into the Etsy Blog. That will surely get you more visitors to your shop and possibly even more sales. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congrats on your feature and you know I love your yellow and grey ones:)