Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Team Tuesday

Snowflake Sequin Hair Pins


What a beautiful way to add some sparkle to your hair. These pins
were made by Kimberly from Etsy Shop, Embellishing You. She has quite an extensive selection with nearly 100 items in her shop. Her pins are popular with brides and bridesmaids, but they are also great for dressing up everyday outfits.

And cute presents for the girls in your life!
Check these pins out!


Now.. I am off to clean. We are hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year!!
eeeeek!

Have a Great Day, friends!

6 comments:

embellishingyou said...

I am so grateful to you for featuring me here! I am also amazed that you got a blog post up with Thanksgiving preparations under way! You are supermom!!!!

Kim

Liz Mays said...

Those are really cute! I can't believe Thanksgiving is nearly here!

BeadedTail said...

Those are so cute! Hope your Thanksgiving preparations are going well!

Rose Clearfield said...

Both sets of pins are so cute! Good luck with your Thanksgiving preparation.

Duni said...

Oh my goodness, those hairpins are adorable! I love hair accessories :)
You're hosting Thanksgiving? Wow!! I bet it is going to be fabulous!

Tammy said...

These are so cute. What a great thing to get for stocking stuffer.