Friday, December 16, 2011

There are a few important people in my life that are nurses; my mother, my mother-in-law, and a best friend. I have wondered if they would ever appreciate a gift of new scrubs from blue sky scrubs, here,
http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/. When I was working outside of the home, I always appreciated a new shirt or skirt for work, so, I would imagine that this is not too different. What are your thoughts? Does that seem strange to give as a gift?

I wonder if nurses feel that all nursing scrubs are created equal, or if there is a preferred brand in terms of comfy-ness and general longevity. I would think so.. but seeing as I really have no idea, if there is a nurse on board reading this, I would appreciate your 2 cents.

Then there is also the matter of choosing a color. From what I understand, some hospitals like to in essence "color code" the various departments, so if I did choose to go this route as a gift, I would probably need to find out about the color my mother-in-law and best friend wear. I already know my mom wears Navy blue.

No comments: