Wednesday, June 20, 2012

North Carolina

We made it! We are finally home!

And it feels so good.

The girls and I had spent the last 2 weeks in Connecticut, visiting friends and family, while Bobby had stayed here and made some improvements to the house - all of which he surprised me with - I will save that for later - when I can include pictures, but I love LOVE what he did! I can't wait to show you!

The house is still a bit of a construction zone and we are not able to move most of our things in yet, but hopefully within a week, we will get it together. And I am looking forward to getting my office situated - I have some things to buy before I can really set it up - AND I need to dig out my supplies as well as my shop stock - before I can get my little etsy store going again - but it will come -

And I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading to find out what you all have been up to!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad your home but I have to say that having you here for 2 weeks was wonderful. I loved that we got to spend so much time together. I can't wait to see pictures of Bobby's surprises!

Duni said...

Glad you made it safely to NC!!
Your hubby is so thoughtful and I'm curious to see what he did ;-)
I hope you settle in quickly and looking forward to your next post!
take care,
Duni

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you all that you've made it safely there, enjoyed your visits with friends and family and have a lovely house to come home too:) Looking forward to photos!

Rose Clearfield said...

I'm glad that things went smoothly! How sweet of Bobby to do that. I look forward to seeing your pictures and catching up again.

Liz Mays said...

Welcome home!!!!! Yippee!!!!