Saturday, December 20, 2014

New in 2015

With 11 days left in 2014, I am looking forward to 2015. I have been working on my "what I would like to accomplish" list. One of them is to more regularly introduce new items into my shop.

I probably averaged 1 new item a month in 2014, if I were to guess, I know it felt mostly like I was skating by with re-circulating old stock.

And while, I wouldn't re-list items I no longer felt passionate about keeping in my shop; I do know that it is not smart business practice, and I wouldn't attract new customers, if I wasn't creating new work. So, I want to make that a priority as I move forward.


The vase above (HERE) is the first in my Farm Animal Series I am working on for 2015. I hope to have all of the animals completed and listed by the end of February.


I am breathing a sigh of relief that the holiday rush is over and I am going to enjoy the holidays with my family.


I wish you all Happy Holidays and Peace and Love in the New Year.


xo

No comments: