Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Website to check out.

I have been faxing a lot more lately. Did I ever mention that I am a mystery shopper? Yes, folks.. It might be something that I am slightly embarrassed by, but other times, I am kind of proud of myself that I do it. Especially when I have to portray the role of somebody. Like, one time, I did this apartment shop and I had to act like I was single, and just moved from out of town.. Thinking back to that shop makes me shudder.. But, it paid good. And I did a lot of acting in my younger days, so I jumped at the chance. Anyway, I have to fax in my paperwork and I actually had no idea that there are online fax providers. I found where I can compare top online fax services.

I also found where you can find other consumer product rankings and reviews. They also have online dating reviews of the best dating sites. One of my best friends met a few of her past boyfriends on one of those dating websites. Actually, another one of my friends met her current boyfriend on one of those sites. Just be who you say you are, folks. Don't use a picture of your daughter, like that one crazy woman in the news did a while back.. did you hear about that story?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Secret shopper, eh? Haha. I've always wondered what doing that would be like. I met my current boyfriend on a dating site actually, eharmony. And, nearly 4 years later, it's wonderful:)

Alicia said...

I can so see you being a secret shopper, hopping around saying, "i'm a tree! i'm a tree!"

That gig is totally made for you.