Monday, September 6, 2010

Bangs!!

I gave Allie Bangs!! Me! I did it!! And they look good, right? She is so happy, that she busted out with a rather unique picture pose. ha ha..

She has been asking for them and I have been a bit reluctant... but I finally just did it. Just got out the scissors and took care of business.. and I didn't mess up. And she looks like such a big girl, doesn't she?

Please, keep me in your thoughts, friends... Tomorrow is the big day, both of my girls off to school.. You can tell by my previous post that I am a bit of an emotional mess.. I just need to get tomorrow over with.. and I think I will be good to go.

I just need to remember, as they are getting into their big girl pants tomorrow.. that I need to get in mine as well..

Chin up, Kristin...cut the cord... you can do it.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...


I think I can.

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I'll be thinking about you. I know exactly how you feel and that it's difficult.

She is so cute with the bangs. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Awh, they look really good! And you didn't even have to use a bowl? Haha...I remember home haircuts with my mom were always with a bowl. Bleh! You must have a steadier hand than her!!

Deep breaths about tomorrow. They will go to school, you will be sad, but then they will come home and be so excited telling you about their first days that you will grow excited too! Plus...think about all of the free time you're going to have for art and blogging now!?!

Duni said...

The bangs really, really look fab on Allie. You did an amazing job! Maybe a 2nd career?
;-)

You're in my thoughts, Kristin -
It is going to be all good!!!

Alicia said...

She's got hair just like Miss Ellie now! You know I like it:)

I hope drop-off went smoothly today and there weren't too many tears on your part. It's so, so hard.

Tammy said...

I know you can. Just think of the time you will have to do your art and all other kinds of things. Plus all the wonderful stories the girls will come home with just to tell their mom. It will be a very special day for you.

Unknown said...

She does look like such a big girl! I know it a hard day but an exciting one too. Take lots of pictures and I can't wait to see them.

Stephanie said...

She looks great with bangs! I hope that the off to school went OK.