Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love.

Let Love Rule. This is my heart tree painting. I have a thing for trees. I think it is because I used to play in them a lot as a kid. In them, under them, near them. And I love them as an adult. I love walking though forests. Watching them change with the seasons.
I really, really loves trees.

I might have missed the mark with not listing this until now. With this painting seemingly related to Valentines Day and all... But, in all honesty, I do not have my head wrapped around my Etsy Shop. I am not promoting it at all. Well, no, I mean, Hey, this blog is something. A little something, but something nonetheless. I just have too many things on the burner that I am solely focused on creating and listing. And I have little time to prepare myself for the wide world of marketing my shop. It is too much for me to handle at the moment.

In other news, I might have some very very exciting things to announce next week regarding my home situation. You better come back, now, ya hear?

Happy Wednesday!
:)

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

I love your Love painting! I'm a sucker for hearts all year long and this is just fabulous!

Can't wait to hear your news!

Duni said...

I love hearts to I LOVE your love tree. The heart-leaves are great! You have a vivid imagination :)
Can't wait to hear your news either!

Alicia said...

I love this, KP! It reminds me of "The Giving Tree". It's absolutely beautiful. I have no idea how you sell some of these items you make; they're just so beautiful I'd want to keep them for myself.

Tammy said...

This is very nice. It would be a great gife for Valentines day. Or how about in the lobby of a heart doctor. I love trees to but I love the leafs. All the different shapes and the pretty colors in fall. I'll be back to hear your news.

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!

I hear ya with the promoting stuff. It's just so much work! Hours and hours of work!!

News with the house? How lovely! Can't wait to hear all about it!