Saturday, February 26, 2011

What a rough week! Checking in.

I started getting sick last Thursday. By Wednesday, I wasn't getting any better. My tonsils were swollen something awful. I had a hacking cough. I was exhausted. Nyquil did not whip me into shape like it usually does. Sleep is all I need. Until this time.

I went to the doctor on Thursday. He gave me two prescriptions. One for a medicine called Tussionex. The other, an antibiotic called z-pac.. something like that. Also, the nurse so kindly gave me a powerful antibiotic shot in the butt. She says hip.. but.. it really was more like the butt cheek.

Too much information? Maybe. But, I am getting better now.. slowly but surely. And just in time too, cause this house still needs a whole lot of packing.

Moving day is in 8 days.

Holy WOW!

Wish me luck, Friends, I am gonna need it.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

LUCK, LUCK, and MORE LUCK.

I hope you feel better soon, friend. Being sick is the pits.

Hugs and love,
Abby

BeadedTail said...

Hopefully you feel better very soon Kristen! Hope the packing goes smoothly. Wish I was closer so I could come help!

Duni said...

Glad you went to see your doctor and taht you're on the mend. Antibiotics usually do the trick within a couple of days.
I wish you the BEST of LUCK with packing, moving and settling in your new home. What an adventure!

All the best, sweetie
Duni

Anonymous said...

Exhausted much? Sheesh. I hope you find some time to rest and get yourself back in shape too Kristin!

Liz Mays said...

EIGHT days??? And still on the mend? Oh girl, I'm thinkin' of you!!!!

Tammy said...

Sure hope you are feeling better. Good Luck with the big move.