Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Official!

I enrolled Allison in Kindergarten today! She is so proud and excited! I was honestly shaking in my chair today, when I was handing in the paperwork. I wonder if it was obvious. Probably was.
She is also enrolled in kindergarten camp in August, which is a week long program to get them used to the school, meet some classmates, and have some fun. Anything to send her to school with a little extra preparedness! She is also going to a Dance camp in July.
It is already turning into a busy and exciting summer, and it is still months away!

Tomorrow, we are going to tour a preschool for Emily. I am probably going to be all shaky and nervous tomorrow too.... yes, I will. I am just a nervous and excited Momma.
And I am so very proud of my girls. They make me cry happy tears.
I just love them so so ever so much.

7 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Really? Already? OMG!!!

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations to Allison! Sounds like she's going to have an exciting summer and fall! It'll be so fun for both your girls to experience school and be able to come home and tell you all about their day.

Duni said...

Oh wow! Kindergarten! I'm sure Allison will love it and make plenty of new friends :)
Your writing about summer makes me long for it even more now!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Allison is definitely looking more grown up! How cool for her. I know it's tough for you, but she'll have so much fun!

Alicia said...

i still cannot believe our girls are starting kindergarten. I remember when *I* was in kindergarten. It's bittersweet.

Unknown said...

What fun she has in store! Just wait till you start getting your Mommy art gifts....you will beam with pride. :)

Tammy said...

Sound like you and the girls will have a fun summer. I'm sure they will meet new friends and so will you.