Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Nurse Mom

My Mom's birthday is fast approaching. I have talked about this subject before, in case you are currently experiencing some deja vu. Every year I struggle with what to get her. I think this year I will go with something practical. So, I found this site:
http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/
And voila, problem solved.
I will also get her the requisite gift from the kids, a framed picture or a mold of their hands. Those are always the most favorite gifts of all.

I would think that if you have to wear a uniform for work anyway, that getting them as a gift is appreciated. You can save your money on them, since you have to buy them anyway. I always appreciate practical gifts myself, things that I can use. One less thing for me to buy, you know?

I will give it some more thought, I still have a couple of weeks to figure it all out. Oh - and Allie turns 6 just days after my Mom's birthday. She wants a new bike and her ears pierced! We shall see...

I hope you all are great!!

No comments: