Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Playing Catch up!

I feel as though I have been neglecting my Blog friends.. and my blog. I had hoped that things would have slowed down by now to a point where I can stick to a schedule..be able to visit you all more regularly.. and become comfortable with life again.. But things here are still so hectic. I think I need to get used to this pace.. I need to prioritize my commitments. Obviously, my girls and their schedules come first with school and extra-curricular activities... Not to mention taking time for myself. Between my own exercise classes.. and keeping up with the house.. and my Etsy Shop, and the teams I belong to.. and..well, geesh. It is a lot.

I had decided to put my twitter account to rest for the time being. I felt like it was taking time away from things I NEEDED to be doing.. Twitter works great for some people and their business.. but I was more using it to chit-chat.. and well.. I just don't have the time to do that right now.

In other news.. the girls are doing great in their schools. I could cry when I think about how worried I was and now, how relieved I feel. Daddy made a special surprise visit to Allison today, during lunch.. Parents can come eat lunch with their child, how cool is that? Anyway.. Daddy brought her McDonald's and let's just say.. she was thrilled.. It is not often that she eats McDonald's.. and having Daddy surprise her at lunch.. well.. It just does not get any better than that!



I will see you soon, folks! Do't give up on me! I am sure I will get a grip on my situation soon!

5 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Her sweet smile shows how much that visit meant to her!

I like Twitter, but it's a time suck. I can't see how some people can just go on there all day long.

BeadedTail said...

Glad everything is going well for you even though you're so busy! Allison does look very happy at her lunch with her Daddy! Hope you aren't anywhere close to those fires!

Unknown said...

I WONDERED where you went, Twitter friend. I was looking for you the other day and I was like, 'Am I spastic crazypants, or is KJPM no longer on Twitter???" LOL

I'm glad to know I am not, in fact, spastic crazypants and that you are, in fact, still reachable via other forums.

xoxo :)

Alicia said...

I love the surprise visit! I'm hoping we'll get to do that too. And McD's... the other kids must have been green with envy!

Anonymous said...

No worries Kristin! This is such a hectic time of year anyway. Glad to hear you are all enjoying each other and your girls are doing so well with school and their activities!