Saturday, March 10, 2012

Let it burn

In my last post, I talked about how I wanted to branch my Etsy store out into offering more home decor items.

Well, here is my first candle - I think it turned out pretty neat!

This one is for me since this is the first I ever made and I need to test it out first.
This was just your typical pillar candle, that I stuccoed up the side, making it a cozy little home.
I will let you know what happens after the candle is put to use...
My hope is that it can become a pencil holder or a tea light holder after the candle is gone..
We shall see - Fingers crossed!

Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

BeadedTail said...

What a great idea! I love how it looks and I hope your test comes out well too!

Duni said...

That's ingenious!!

Rose Clearfield said...

It looks neat! I look forward to hearing about how it goes.

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

That came out super cool!

Tammy said...

Great idea and I think it will work. I can't wait to see.

Anonymous said...

How cool! A good healthy bit of experimentation is always fun!