Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ready, set.. yard sale.



We are missing Daddy these days.

His job has been having him traveling and it has been tough on all of us. This photo was taken a couple of weekends ago at my nephews first communion.

We have just about a month left before we move. I know it will go by lightning fast.

This month is filled with end-of-school activities, last minute trips to see some sights of Texas, a dance recital, and after MUCH deliberation we are going through with a yard sale on Saturday. We had seriously considered just donating everything we don't want to lug to NC, but we really do need the money. So, here we go. I am SO NOT excited.

If you have any yard sale tips, I would love to know. I really don't know a thing about how to run one. eeek. help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh, good luck!!! I don't know either...never had one! I just remember my parents would always let me have a lemonade stand at theirs;)

BeadedTail said...

I hope the time goes by fast so you all can be together again! It's been awhile since I've had a yard sale so I can't remember any tips other than make sure everything is priced or else you'll get tons of questions. :)

Alicia said...

Good luck with the yard sale! No tips here. I've never really had one.

I like the new look and feel of the blog! Very pretty!

Duni said...

Cute photo :)
I've never done a yard sale either, Kristin, but I wish you the best of luck with that! I'm sure it'll be fine!!

Liz Mays said...

I can't believe you haven't ever had a yard sale before! Just be prepared for haggling, and know that people want everything you have for nothing. They're so annoying that way! lol

Oh, and the less they have to dig for stuff, the better.