Monday, December 3, 2012

The Yarn Kitchen and a visit with Santa

First off - I want to share with you some things that I love...

This adorable nesting bowl set is by theYarnKitchen.
There are a lot of colors and styles to choose from too!

And how amazing is this cowl??

Secondly, and drumroll please, for a momentous occasion... we saw SANTA!!

A momentous occasion because Allison hasn't willingly sat on Santa's lap since she's had a say in the matter - since she was a baby. But, her friend did it - and Allison suddenly found the courage!
Emily, however, hasn't had a problem with seeing Santa. She gets a little shy, but she manages to answer his questions and wish him a Merry Christmas.

I don't know if you can tell that he has a cast on his foot, probably a fight with an elf - I just hope it heals in time for Christmas!

in other news, school starts today for my girls after a 3 week break. I am ready to tackle my very long to-do list. I love love LOOOOOVE my girls, absolutely, without question, a never-ending undying love - you get the point - but, boy.. do I not get things done when they are home! :)

Wishing you a happy week!

3 comments:

Stella Melgrati said...

Wow thank you so mch, I love your vases, seems that we both share the love for colors :-)

Anonymous said...

Awh, landmark! Have a wonderful holiday season friend!

Liz Mays said...

So glad her friend was there to bolster her up! Yay!