Friday, October 10, 2014

The story of 3 bottles and this blog


These bottles have been sitting on a shelf in my office, in their original glass form, glaring at me, for quite some time. Me, with an idea of what to do with them, but of the just "not getting around to it."

Much like this blog. I have always had ideas for it. Ideas for posts, my thoughts, what is happening. But, there is just no follow through. I recently attended a small business seminar. And it is time to put some actions behind my thoughts.

I started with these bottles. I turned them into a trio of bottle vases, painted them happy colors that make me smile.

And then I turned to this blog, and here I am, after a too long hiatus. Let's see if my good intentions will have some follow through.

Thank you for reading along, and I hope this finds you well!

No comments: