Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More about Promotional Products and Trade Shows.

I have talked before about promotional products. They are a great way to advertise your product and/or business. If you read my last post about them, you will remember how some of my favorite pens are from my Mom's hospital, where she works, or from my husband's employer. I am excited to get a new batch of pens from my husband's new job! You all know.. it is the little things that get me excited!

You know what I think might work great for those of us with Etsy Shops? Personalized notepads. We can write our thank you notes on them.. isn't that a great idea? Something to think about! I just bought some thank you cards to send in my packages, but a note on personalized paper might be a better option.

Another thing I wanted to mention, is a website designed for those that want to look up trade shows, it is the Trade Show News Network. You can specifically search for shows within your industry or shows of your interest. You can search by state, country, month, etc. I went ahead and bookmarked this site so I can find upcoming events in my area.

Have I mentioned that I am now living in a new area? Yes, I might have mentioned something about that! I will be posting my latest adventures, so please stay tuned!

I love Austin.

2 comments:

Custom promotional Items said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this with us. We at Papa China offers many different kinds of customized promotional products at competitive prices.For further query contact us.

Unknown said...

This is nice Blog and I appreciate you for your experience sharing,You know more about the know about the Promotional Products Sydney visit at at Promotional Products Sydney